Sunday, May 5, 2013

The truth and our future

Baby, have u ever wonder why last time I choose not to study first and only wait until now? Study requires a huge sum of money,and I know that I can ask my parent to support me. But.. I dun wan to use their money cos u know of their finiancal problem i have a money spender sis, her bracer cost 3k. how would stil hsve the cheek to ask for more money. remember i told ya cos i turn 21 the insurance will give a huge sum of cash? and i choose not to use that monet cos I wan to earn my own money and apply sch myself. Renember we talked about tis few months back? Do u really tink I'm that stupid to want u marry a guy with lousy cert and be 小白脸? Cos I need to be independent, that's why I choose to work immediately after my NS, to save up for studies. U must understand that i need to go thru NS and wasted 2 years of my life,unlike u, able to get a degree much faster.I nv thought such tink would happen so sudden and so fast. I very sorry that I bring a burden to u whenever ur frens ask about me. I know u feel the stress when ur fren ask u tis. I totally know how u feel and u will start to tink alot of stuff. Dun u forget that I promise u I will study after we discuss about our future? U told me about how ur dad will disapprove our r/s if i nv get a higher education. Of cos I will cos I promise u, u are the only person whom I wan to marry and will do as much to prove to ur father. Until today u told me about how ur fren look down on ur bf I get so agitated that we could have discuss tis. We could have solve tis, it's the money that I need. I wan to be independent. I really nv thought that actually tis was the main reason that cause u so much stress and uncomfortable feeling. Now I have save up ardy, it's time for me to start studying hard and get myself a degree. I understand that tis might take 1 years plus to accomplish,but I won't give up. After holding a degree like u, I will quit mbs and apply for a more stable and good income Job to support our family. I really hope that no matter wad happen, bad tink, rumours, stress, discourage happy, we can talk things out. We can solve it tgt jus like how we use to solve r/s problem. I need ur support and I will also support u! Sry my love for u is so selfish, and u hope u will recover and we will be bsck to normal, but as an adult couple, no more teenagers r/s. I miss ur kiss ur hug. Will wait till u settle down ur heart. I truly madly deeply in love with u.

No comments:

Post a Comment