Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6 W.O you

Hi babe! I shall blog alittle before I go to bed :) today we have a nice chat and finally we somehow talk about how we Shld face this prob. I'm really very happy to see u smile jus like today in the bus! It's the gal whom I love from the start. As wad we have discuss, it's time for me to upgrade myself, I have save enuff to settle the studies payment. I hope u remember wad we have promise to each other, u won't be getting into another relationship for now cos u will be waiting for me!! I know sometime tinks might change so ya. As long as I heard u say " I will wait for u" I feel so motivated and happy! Hope we can still hang out and slowly strengthen our r/s and remember ah u said our 4 Anniversary we can hang out but I know provided u are free. So ya, we can discuss it again other day. U been staying up in the office for long hours ardy. Go and slp early and recharge ur energy ok? :) if u need me I will be there, no matter is u go drinking or wad Jus call me I will personally send u tis little naughty drunkard baby hm safely :) good night! Miss ur hug and kisses! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment