Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 16 W.O you

Ytd i called you that we be friend for the time being. ( Special Friend ) I understand that this few days i been giving you more stress and forcing stuff that you dun wish to do for now. Im very stubborn, i tot that if i cont like this, you will eventually come back to me like before.but im wrong. Just like last time, when i broke up with you, we stop contacting for a month. After a month,when my work stable then i suddenly tink of you,at the point of time, I miss you so much so much. But now, such tink happens again, now is your turn to stress about your work and dun have any time for any relationship. I will just cont waiting and hoping that 1 day u come back to me again just like how you used to hope for when i broke u up with u. I now really very scared of 1 tink, which is, you will get into a new relationship as time passes. I really very scared very scared. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment