Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 8 W.O you

Hi love, I won't be blogging all those sad stuff anymore. I would rather blog sometink nice and interesting tink which happen to me. At least u know how I been doing. Of cos it would be good that u also contribute abit in this blog, understand u dun have the time for all this tink but 1 day I'm sure u will be free to blog something . I have tender my resignation ardy. Will be quitting MBS in June. Surprise? I somehow have found other job which can click well with my schooling. No more wearing short pants t shirt to work anymore. Will be wearing formal to work everyday. At least when we meet up, it will be much more presentable. Wanna ask u to go shopping with me to buy some formal shirt. As usual wanna u choose for me cos i Always believe in ur choice. Like how u choose me as ur choice 4 years back. Somehow still miss u like mad everyday. Wanna see u now and then. But I will do my best and strive for a better us. Hope we can meet up ASAP for dinner. Good night! Sweet dream! Jy for work, pls do not give urself too much stress. Learn to relax more often. Love u deeply inside my heart. Will be waiting for u to fix our heart back TGt. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment