Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 10 W.O you

Baby, How are u doing today?? wanna know how u doing everyday so badly. I feels that my KARMA is here ardy. Last time i did those tink to you, now is my turn to receive all this punishment. haiz. Karma really do exist. But after that, i really do all my best to love you. but until when u start work, my childishness and my suspicious increase. im sorry how i hope i will be more understand at that point of time. today i msg you, but u nv reply. i somehow feels that u dun even wan to care about me. ): hope that im just being to sensitive cos i know u gt alot of work to do, mayb forget to reply me or wad. im still waiting for our meet up session. i miss u so badly. do you? abit? missing you every sec every min. I love you sweetheart. wanna bao bao you. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment