Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 2 W.O you

Baby, today is the second day that we have not met. im feeling so shag right now. No matter how hard i tried to sleep, my eyes are still wide open. today morning, its raining heavily, and i just keep tinking how is my baby doing, my baby hate raining days when she needs to go for work. As usual, i cant fall asleep until i msg u. Cause my mind is running wild again. Im really so lost for the first time in my whole life. I scare the one who love me and accompany me for the past 4 years no longer love me. Im sorry that today i msg you, i didnt want to but... whenever i got nth to do, i will jus stare at your msg. waiting you to online wassap and msg me. But you didnt. Baby,i really want to know, Do you still love me? ): if yes, at least tell me that you still love me, give you some time and wait for you at least my heart is more stable den before. If not i everyday have to use my tears to wash my face, cry until my eyes are tired before i can fall asleep. I know, for the past few days, i really didnt treasure the tme i have with you. All i know is scold scold, tell you not to meet frens etc. Im really sorry. Pls give me 1 more chance to treasure the time i have with you. i will be supportive toward you. Baby, faster msg me hao ma? faster meet up hao ma? i really feel like dying right now. im off on sunday and i understand you got road show. i hope we can meet up ): Btw next week im working afternoon shift, I can also meet you up after my work. All i need is you right now. Baby if you are reading tis, i hope u can forgive me. I hope u can ask me out on sunday. Cause i really really misssss you soooo much. I miss your face, your hug your kiss your everytink. Baby shall we overcome tis tgt? Just a seccond we're not broken, Just Bent, and we can learn to love again. Still waiting and waiting for you msg. dun give up on us. Never pls.. )): BABY I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU!! 如果我的世界里少了你,我一定会很伤心,很伤心。

No comments:

Post a Comment