Thursday, May 9, 2013

Day 9 W.O you

Baobei!! I miss u so much!! Today working sux! Now I'm gettin bored and tired of tis job ardy. Feel very meaningless. Thx u for waking me up! I Shld strive for better future and a better job. Baby I'm abit worry about u, I MSG u jus now but u have not yet/seen the MSG. Very worry right now. Hope u are fine and everything good. Baby understand that now u wanna build up ur career and dun wan to talk about r/s. However, we shld try to meet at least once every 2 weeks. I mean jus meet, 淡淡情,说说爱。but after meet finish, back to normal. U cont jy for work I also cont to study hard and work hard no more like last time, keep MSG u ask u where u etc. So after i graduate and I believe by that time u might have stable ur job, and we can den slowly talk about relationship and future. Do u agree? Hope u can tell me how u feel about tis. Good night! Wanna see u inside my dream, so that at least I can cuddle u as long as I wan. Muack. Every min feels like every hour to me without u, everyday days without u, feels like years without u! Loving u.

No comments:

Post a Comment