Thursday, June 13, 2013

Day 37 W.O you

My love. I gt sometink to tell u, my weight went down to 68 kg ardy! :) last time u always say I fat fat. Now I 68 kg ardy good right? Mayb is cos of this few weeks, after what had happen to us i totally no appetite to eat anytink. Sometime even 2 days I ate 1 meal only. I dunno, I miss u so much that sometime I dun feel like eating. If tis Cont I tink I will lose to 65 kg. mayb it's good so that I won't become ur ah fat ardy right?? :) tis few days my life totally cmi. But I tell myself that no matter wad had happen let it go to prove that my love for u aren't that simple. Still remember last time when u asked me, if I'm willing to die for u, I hesitate. Now I dare to say that I'm willing to do anytink for u. Anytink! Baby I understand that after wad had happen, that guy stands alot of chance to be TGt with u, but I hope u dun make any rush decision. I will try my best to pull myself back and woo back the lovely gal whom I love. Just take very good care of urself when I'm not ard. 一直在为你默默守候。miss u so deep till I can't remember who I am. Waiting for ur call and MSG! Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment