Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 33 W.O you

i dunno why till now, i still have the feeling of waiting for you. i still wants to be there for you. i tink im outta my mind ardy. As wad we had said before, if you tink of me. just call me. if you miss me, call me. Thats all i can ask for. wanna tell you, u dun have to be afraid of me or wad. dun worry no one is gonna hurt you or wad. Its all just rush words. im sorry. that make you feel this way. but i believe deep inside your heart, u no wad kind of person i am. Im very impulsive but i dun really meant wad i said. I got sometink to tell your mum, Pls help me to relate to her. Help me to tell her: thx letting me to take good care of your daughter for the past 4 years. I treasure the time taking good care of her and sending her back home safetly in order for you to sleep soundly.I still remmeebr eating at ur hse with u all, thx for the dinner. Thx her for having trust in me to allow me to bring your daughter to Genting and have our honeymoon. but auntie, dun worry. no1 here is gonna hurt your daughter. she gonna be fine and gonna fly high. As now i dun have the chance to take care of her anymore. she prefer others to do it. Thank you aunite. thats all i wanna say to your mum.Last of all, the gal whom i love the most, no matter how much u have hurt me, im fine. Dun worry, i will still be the same me whom you saw the day before at the void deck. i tease you disturb you, u felt everytink is so comfortable. I will cont to. and mayb 1 day, 1 day, you will start to miss everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment