Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 36 W.O you

My baby, hows your work and everytink? is everytink doing good? i hope u are doing good. i also hope u are also doing good with him. But i cant bear to see you go. My heart very very pain. i tried going out with frens,but no matter how it goes, you are always on my mind. Everytink i do, i will tink of you. Im just cant let you go. u know? baby whenever i write our blog, i wondering if you will read it. baby I miss you so much. Today i went sch for management lesson, everytink is ok just that assignment is going to due soon. 2 assignment needs to be submit by 1st july. Still remember that day when we are at the void deck talking about my assignment, u said that you will help me if i need help. but i guess now, you wont le bah. i guess your heart totally given up on me. My love for you never change no matter what you have done. Im always here my love, a phone call away. Last time when we patch back, i promise you and myself that i will never let you go again. but sometimes... haiz. I wanna say i love you, i wanna hold you tight. If i can, I WANNA SHOUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! Missing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment