Saturday, December 19, 2009

Something that I don’t know how to bring it up to u so I will blog it here to let u know how I feel towards this relationship after today’s incident, anyway if after reading u dun wan to keep can delete it away. Do u know after we quarrel the scene of you saying those hurtful words to me, the scene of you pulling my hand so tight that makes me hurts, the scene of you kicking off the basket, all this keep linger in my mind and I can’t convince myself to forget even if I want to. I dunno whats wrong with us its only the six month and we have already come to this stage, should I continue to believe that we can last? I really doubt so. Cause every time we quarrel I can feel we have been drift apart further. I cant believe that im not able to control my emotions and cry like a fool in front of u, where by I can be much more strong then that. Maybe it just hurt too much? I miss the first few months the happiest time of this relationship. If its not because of the ROM dinner I might already break up with u. So baby what happen today will be the first and last time, if next time happen again no more chance I will just turn and walk away. Im not saying hus fault here but den if u really love me and wan to last til forever den dun do it again that wont help but make things worse. I dun wan see u keep things to yourself and not telling me, defiantly there is a better solution right? We can sit down talk nicely. Not worth it to spoil our relationship over small matter right? And lastly, I hope u wont get angry after seeing but den think about what I say k. SORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING I DONE. IM LEARNING TO BECOME A BETTER GAL FOR U BUT I NEED TIME. Love u~

No comments:

Post a Comment