Monday, December 14, 2009

Day by day goes by, my heart is getting heavier and heavier each day
I have no right at all
I dun have the right to voice out anytink
I dun have the right to say anytink at all
I dunno how much longer i can cont like tis
Everynite, wad im tinking, how i feel, who knows?
Who will bother me? whereby noone know how i feeling?
Everynite, those crystal tears dropping on the pillow who knows?

those hurtful stuffs inside my heart who knows?
I dun dare to tell u
I dun wish to let u no

But den i will cont to hold on
until 1 day whereby i can no longer hold on, (which my death time is up)
i dun mind all these
Cos im sure and i know wad i reali wan in tis world

I want to Love u, i wan to love u,
After wad had happen,
I Xie Weixiang eventually still love Yang Lifei
where by willing to do anytink for her.
she's the one i wan she's the one im living her
I LOVE HER

No comments:

Post a Comment