Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 54 W.O you

It tooks me 50 mins to write all this, Its nv easy. Never, cos it hurt sooo much so much. Baby, happy 4th annivesary, i know mayb u dun care about it, but me, i care so much ! went to some places where we use to be. Those memorise were awesome! Keep thinking how good will it be if u are by my side. I know all this tink is jus my wishful thinking, but its ok, im willing to. Still remember our 1st year anni, u gave me a wallet size photo of us and wants me to put in my wallet! The photo is still inside for 4 years ardy. 2nd year, We went to sing K at chinatown with bk they all, still rememebr? After that, came to my hse and i gave u huge surprise. I put effort to decorate my room with our picture on the wall to form a heart shape. The moment i saw ur smile on the face, i know everything is worth it, im so happy. At that point of time, i know that i've finally touched your heart with action instead of words. As time goes by, our 3rd year anni, we went to Underwater World. We took quite a number of photos, didnt we? I still remember while we were watching the animal show, u keep taking photo of the handsome guy instead of the animal! u ah! very naughty! After that, we went to take a Key chain Photo, Do you still have it with you? And finally, things happen and this year 4th annivesary, we are no longer tgt, no longer counting and counting, Cos u fall for another guy ardy.It's soooooooo hurting to found out the truth but i still wanna tell you that, no matter what, I still love u as much as before. im still waiting for you as long as there's a glimpse of hope. I wanted to msg you today cos u remember we promise each other that we will be meeting on our annivesary day, but i know Baby, Its all lie. Stay happy and all the best in your work. I love you baby! I will always be there for you. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment