Monday, January 24, 2011

I had a bad day ~

Baby i want to complain to u!!! Today i super unlucky, first is jam at the express way, next when i reach interchange actually i can be early for lesson but i went to Q for 169 and thought that i can board the bus, but who knows the guy before me was the last one who can board the bus because its too pack already i cant get up. argh super angry so i am as usual late for lesson this is my fifth time down grade again damn!!! Somemore today's lesson was so stressful, our team kana shoot by faci. After lesson i am totally drain, cant think properly at all brain dead ! Worst come to worst my UT super difficult all calculation which i dont understand at all stuck at the qes for damn long stil dunno how to do shit lah i think only 25% i know how to do rest all buang already best! How i wish baby can gif me a hug and all my sadness and anger will be gone:) i miss u love !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment