Thursday, March 4, 2010

Baby its being a long time since we both really bother about our secret place here:( U arh never make any effort gonna whack ur stupid butt !!! Last time u still will write something no matters its long entry or short but now hais.....Zzzz Anyway i really really miss our genting trip ur attention is always on me im so happy i guess u also miss right? And now im down with stupid pox i guess its time to test our relationship arh before u go NS. Actually im really scare cause this is my first time kana skin problem i scare will leave scars and it will take damn long to recover. But i dun wan my baby to worry for me so i will be strong no matter wat. Baby must stay by me ok i really need your care and concern at this very moment sometime i really dun wan to say out myself rather i wan baby to be more auto, dunno issit u too dumb already or act blurr arh hahaha joking lah... After i recover i wan to accompany my baby everyday :) cause i really wan to hug hug and kiss kiss u muacksssssssssssssssssssssssss.................. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment